- 4 balls of pizza dough
- 300g 30% fat Grand Fermage crème fraîche
- 400g shredded 47% fat Maestrella Mozzarella
- 32 IQF mozzarella balls
- 8 slices IQF blue cheese, cut in half (2 per pizza)
- 12 slices IQF camembert (3 per pizza)
- ½ bunch fresh basil, chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 270°C.
Roll dough balls out into 4 discs, 25-30 cm in diameter, on a floured surface.
Spread 30% fat Grand Fermage crème fraîche over the dough and sprinkle on the shredded 40% fat Maestrella Mozzarella then top with the slices of blue cheese and camembert.
Bake for 5-8 minutes.
Mix the IQF mozzarella balls with the olive oil, basil, salt and pepper.
Once removed from the oven, top the pizzas with the mozzarella balls so that they melt slightly.
Garnish with a few basil leaves and serve hot.