Easy to prepare thanks IQF range of cheeses
Cooking time :
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Mix the flour with olive oil in a bowl.
- Add the rest of dough ingredients, blending in a warm water little by little.
- Mix until you get a very smooth, homogeneous dough.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let it stand for about an hour at room temperature.
- Cut the dough into four and roll our four thin discs.
- Arrange them on four pie dishes.
- Spread the chopped tomatoes on top.
- Dot with the shredded mozzarella.
- Put three cow’s brick slices, two slices of blue cheese, two slices of raclette and three slices of ripened goat on each pizza.
- Pepper them and sprinkle with oregano.
- Dot with black olives and bake for around 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with a few salad leaves.
PIZZA DOUGH :
- 500g of flour
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 15g Baker’s yeast
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 litre warm water.