The owner of this website reserves the right to change its content at any time and without prior notice. They cannot be held liable for the consequences of such modifications. In the same way, they reserve the right to interrupt or suspend all or a part of the functions of this website at any time and without prior notice.
1 – Website presentation
This website belongs to
located at the following address: 24 Rue de la Rainière, 44300 Nantes, France and registered under the following company number: RCS NANTES 815 063 888
SAS with capital of €700,000
Phone: +33 (0)2 40 68 18 18
SIRET: 815 063 888 00029
EU VAT NUMBER: FR 59 815 063 888
Publication Director: Gilles Rabouille
This website is hosted by:
The owner of the website provides information purely for information purposes. They attempt to check its accuracy and to keep it up to date. No guarantee is made however as to the exactitude, accuracy and exhaustiveness of this information or whether it is up to date.
Consequently, the owner of the website declines all responsibility for any damage that may especially result from any lack of precision or inaccuracy in the information available on this website or for any other impact resulting from any fraudulent intrusion by a third party into this website, or for any damage or virus that could damage your computer equipment or render it unusable following a visit to this website.
The owner of the website cannot be held liable should it or the content of its documents not be available for any reason whatsoever.
2 – Links to other websites
To make access to other websites easier, the owner of the website reserves the option of inserting a number of links to third party websites. They are not however responsible for the non-availability of third party websites, their content, advertising or other elements available from these websites. The owner of this website cannot therefore be held liable as regards a third party website that you may have gained access to.
Outside websites may comprise hypertext links pointing to this website. Any such link cannot be installed without the prior written approval of the owner of this website.
3 – Managing cookies
You have the option of accepting or rejecting cookies.
You can reject cookies:
a) Using the dedicated for form provided for this purpose on our website, or
b) By following the procedures set out below (for information purposes, for the four main browsers; some procedures may vary depending on the browser you use):
1/ If you use Internet Explorer
• From Internet Explorer, click on the Tools button, then on Internet Options.
• From the General tab, under Browsing history, click on Settings.
• Click on the View files button.
• Click on the Name column header to sort all of the files in alphabetical order, then scan the list until you see files starting with the “Cookie” prefix (all cookies have this prefix and usually comprise the name of the website that created the cookie).
• Select the one or more cookies comprising the “company name” and delete them,
• Close the window with the list of files, then click on OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
2/ If you use Firefox
• Click on the Menu button and choose Options
• Select the Privacy tab and go to the Cookies and site information section.
• Click on the Manage data… button. The “Manage cookies and site data” dialogue box is displayed.
• Identify the files that contain “company name”, select them and delete them.
3/ If you use Safari
• From your browser, choose the Safari > Preferences menu.
• Click on Confidentiality
• Click on Manage website data, select one or more websites, then click on Delete or Clear all.
4/ If you use Google Chrome
• At the top right, click on Plus Settings.
• At the bottom of the page, click on Advanced settings.
• In the “Confidentiality and security” section, Click on Content settings.
• Click on Cookies Display all site cookies and data.
• At the top right, look for the website name.
• To the right of the website, click on Delete
For more information on cookies, please visit the website at www.cnil.fr.
Regardless of your settings, this data is stored on your computer for a maximum duration of 13 months.
4 – Intellectual property
By connecting to the website published by the owner of the website, holder of all of the intellectual property rights relating to it, you cannot copy or download all or a part of its content without express prior permission from us.
This website and all of its content (especially photographs, logos, brands and information of all kinds found there) are protected by copyright. The owner of the website simply grants the users of their website permission to view and this especially excludes reusing all or part of the content of this website for whatever reason whatsoever.
All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents (logos, photographs, information of all kinds or other). Documents that can be downloaded are also protected by copyright. The limits to the use of these documents are detailed on the relevant pages of the website.
Any representation, in whole or in part, of the website, by any company, without express permission from the website owner – Legal Department – is prohibited and constitutes counterfeiting punished by Articles L.335-2 and following in the French Intellectual Property Code (Code de la propriété intellectuelle). The same applies, where applicable, to databases found on the website, that are protected by the stipulations of the law of 1 July 1998 transposing into the French Intellectual Property Code, the European Directive of 11 March 1996 relative to the legal protection of databases.
In the same way, any recording, broadcasting, translation and adaptation of the website, whether in full or in part, is prohibited.
5 – Applicable law
The website and its content are created in compliance with the law and regulations applicable in France. Even if it is accessible by other users, the website and its content are intended for access and use by French residents.
6 – Managing personal data
The owner of the website only collects personal data relating to the user for the needs of some of the services offered by the website. The user is fully aware of the fact that they are providing this data, especially when they enter it themselves. Website users are informed at that time on whether or not they are required to provide this data.
Our policy on the protection of Personal Data can be accessed on this website.
The user has the right to access, rectify, delete and move data about themselves, as well as the right to request a limit on their processing or to oppose this.
Users may exercise these rights as follows:
– By sending a letter to: Eurial – 24 rue de la Rainière – 44327 Nantes Cedex 3 – France
– By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
stating in the message header “Personal data: Right of access – www.eurial.eu”.
Users may be asked to prove their identity to properly exercise their rights.
None of the user’s personal information is published, exchanged, transferred, transferred or sold on any media to any third party without the user’s knowledge.
7 – Liability limitations
The owner of the website cannot be held liable for any direct and indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the website and resulting from the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.