A vegetarian recipe with fresh vegetables
Cooking time :
- Preheat the oven to 210°C
- Line an oven dish with greaseproof paper and put to one side.
- Blanche the mangetout and broccoli in a large pot of lightly salted, boiling water for 4-5 mins
- Strain the artichokes and cut into halves
- Arrange the pizza base on the greaseproof paper and cover with tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle half of the diced Doblo 70 Maestrella over base.
- Arrange the tomato and pepper slices and sprinkle with the onions.
- Add the mangetout, broccoli and articokes.
- Drizzle with oil and top with the remainder of the Doblo 70 Maestrella.
- Season to taste, sprinkle with thyme leaves and cook in the oven for 20-25 mins.
- Once the Doblo 70 Maestrella has coloured, your pizza is ready to serve.
- 1 large ready-to-use pizza base
- 250g of diced Doblo 70 Maestrella or diced Doblo 50 Maestrella
- 1 jar of fresh plain tomato sauce or basil and tomato sauce
- A dozen pickled baby onions
- 4 marinated articoke hearts
- 1 yellow pepper
- 4 medium- sized tomatoes
- 100g broccoli
- 100g mangetout
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, freshly ground pepper