This can also be served warm- just remove the beansprouts before heating.
Cooking time :
- Slice the bagel in half widthways.
- Soften the butter and mix with the mustard until smooth
- Thinly slice the tomato.
- Brush the two cut surfaces of the bagel with the butter and mustard mixture.
- Place the slices of tomato, provolone and pastrami and the bean sprouts on the bottom half of the bagel.
- Place the other half over the top and serve. (This can also be served warm- just remove the beansprouts before heating)
- 4 slices of IQF smoked provolone
- 1 Bagel
- 50g of sliced pastrami cheese
- 1 pinch of alfalfa or bean sprouts
- 1 tomato
- 10g of butter
- 10g of mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper