A vegetarian recipe with fresh vegetables
Cooking time :
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash the vegetables
- De-seed the peppers on a baking tray covered with aluminium foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Season
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and put it under the grill.
- Continue the cooking for around 5 minutes on a high shelf of the grill with the oven door opened.
- Cut the ends of the zucchini and slice them into thin strips.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Take the peppers out of the oven, put them on a plate, add the strips of zucchini and the chopped garlic.
- Leave to cool down.
- Quarter the plum tomatoes.
- Prepare the dressing .
- In a bowl, mix together the zucchini and cold grilled peppers, quatered plum tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls and dressing.
- Sprinkle of chopped onion.
- Serve with bread sticks and baby salad leaves.
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 300g of IQF Mozzarella Balls
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 table spoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of chopped basil
- 1/2 chopped red onion
- Salt, freshly ground pepper