A vegetarian recipe with fresh vegetables
Cooking time :
- Put the peppers in the oven in order to pell them easily,
- Cut the peppers in strips (1cm width).
- Peel and chopped the garlic.
- Place the dough on a baking tray and fold the edges…
- Put half of the cheese, strips of peppers and mushrooms (altern colours).
- Add garlic, seson with salt and pepper.
- On the top put the rest of cheese and fresh basil chopped
- Add a hint of olive oil!
- Cook in the oven at 220°C (th 7-8); for 25 min,
- To enjoy with a salad tomato, basil.
- 1 pizza dough
- 2 green peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 200 g MAESTRELLA mozzarella
- 6 garlic cloves
- Fresh basil
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil