Goat cheese slices enhance by sweet honey
Cooking time :
- Mix the wheat with the olive oil in a bowl.
- Add the other ingredients in the preparation and gradually incorporate the warm water.
- Mix the preparation to get a smooth and homogeneous paste.
- Let the dough rest for about an hour in a warm place by covering with a damp cloth.
- Preheat the oven at 210°C.
- Cut the dough into 4 pieces.
- Spread them in disc and place them on a plate.
- Spread the creme fraîche and the mozzarella MAESTRELLA.
- Put goat slices and ham slices on the pizza.
- Sprinkle with a hint of Honey on each pizza.
- Season and put in the oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Present with roquette salad and serve.
Pizza dough :
- 500g wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 15g of baker’s yeast
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ¼ L of warm water
- 24 slices of Goat cheese 42mm
- 200g of crème fraîche
- 200g of Mozzarella MAESTRELLA
- 12 slices of dry ham
- 4 teaspoons of chopped parsley
- 100g of roquette salad
- Liquid honey