Traditionnal recipe of pizza
Cooking time :
- Mix the wheat with the olive oil in a bowl.
- Add the other ingredients in the preparation and gradually incorporate the warm water.
- Mix the preparation to get a smooth and homogeneous paste.
- Let the dough rest for about an hour in a warm place by covering with a damp cloth.
- Preheat the oven at 210°C.
- Cut the dough into 4 pieces.
- Spread them in disc and place them on a plate.
- Spread the tomato sauce, tomato slices, anchovies and chopped mushrooms.
- Add the mozzarella MAESTRELLA.
- Put the carper, oregano and olives.
- Put in the oven during 10 to 15 minutes.
Pizza dough :
- 500g of wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 12g of baker’s yeast
- 10g of salt
- 10g of sugar
- 1/4L of water
- 6 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 16 anchovies
- 16 black olives
- 2 plum tomatoes (sliced)
- 4 chopes Chopped Mushrooms
- 16 capers
- 16 olives (black and green)
- 300g Mozzarella MAESTRELLA