Meat Balls can be replace by other type of meat
Cooking time :
- Mix the wheat with the olive oil in a bowl.
- Add the other ingredients in the preparation and gradually incorporate the warm water.
- Mix the preparation to get a smooth and homogeneous paste.
- Let the dough rest for about an hour in a warm place by covering with a damp cloth.
- Cook the merguez sausages and the meat balls.
- Preheat the oven at 210°C.
- Cut the dough into 4 thin dics.
- Spread them in disc and place them on a plate.
- Spread the tomato sauce, pieces of red pepper and strip of green pepper.
- Put the merguez pieces and meat balls.
- Add the mozzarella MAESTRELLA.
- Put the carper, oregano and olives.
- Put in the oven during 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add fresh basil and serve.
- 500g wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 12g baker yeast
- 10g of salt
- 10g of sugar
- 1/4 l water