An original & appetizing dish with tasty flavour
Cooking time :
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Scrub the potatoes in cold water (without removing the skin)
- Heat 1,5L of water in the bottom half of your steam cooker.
- Place the potatoes in the perforated cooking section, cover and cook for 10-15 min.
- Take care not to overcook the potatoes checking them regularly with the tip of a knife.
- Once ready, cut a cross into each potato. Hollow them out with a spoon and put the insides
- Add the crème fraîche, nutmeg and garlic, and season to taste
- Mix together with a fork
- Add 150g of Mozzarella & Cheddar Maestrella, mix again and then place the mixture back inside the 4 empty potato skins.
- Carrefully wrap the individual potatoes in a tin foil, palce on a baking tray and place them in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove the Jacket Potatoes from the oven, sprinkle with the remaining Mozzarella& Cheddar and servce hot with a side of salad and mushrooms.