Traditionnal recipe of pizza
Cooking time :
- Prehat the oven at 200°C
- Spread the dough with parchment paper on a pie plate.
- Spread with tomato paste using a teaspoon.
- Wash and trim tomatoes into thin slices, then spread over the dough
- Lenghten the anchovies star on tomato slices, olives and insert between each tomato slice.
- Sprinkle with capers and mozzarella.
- Bake in hot oven.
- 1 roll of pizza Dough
- 75ml of tomato concentrate
- 180g Mozzarella 47% Fat
- 2 firm tomatoes
- 12 filets of anchovy
- 12 spicy olives
- 30g capers
- Salt, Freshly ground black pepper