Milky , soft and delicious and perfect for salads and other dishes.
Storage temperature : Frozen
Cooking : To be used cold
- White colour and smooth texture in mouth
- Fresh and lactic taste
- Easy to manipulate and control
Pasteurised cow’s milk, salt, cheese cultures, coagulant
Average nutritional values per 100g :
|Energy||262kcal / 1089kj|
|Of which saturates||13,8g|
|of which sugar||0,5g|
Perfect products to be used cold in a salad
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash the vegetables
- De-seed the peppers on a baking tray covered with aluminium foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Season